Leonidas A. Zampetakis
I graduated from the Department of Biotechnology at the Agricultural University of Athens (Intergraded master) and obtained a MSc from the Department of Environmental Engineering in Environmental Quality Control and a second MSc from Department of Production Management and Engineering in Business Management at Technical University of Crete. I received my Ph.D. degree (as a scholar of the Greek Secretariat of Research and Technology) from the Technical University of Crete in Organizational Behavior and Engineering Management. Finally, I was a post doctoral researcher at the Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH) (Institute of Computer Science) (as a scholar of the Greek National Foundation of Scholarships for post doctoral research)
- Technical University of Crete (2007 – 2013)
- Adjunct professor
- Hellenic Open University (2011 – Today)
- Adjunct professor
- University of Crete (2019 – Today)
- Faculty Member
My research interests include Work & Organizational Psychology, psychology of entrepreneurship and positive organizational behavior.
- «ForEMOsT: Sinking inequality: Business startup motivation and business growth in female entrepreneurship» (www.foremost.tuc.gr ). [2015-2016]
- «EMO-ENTRE: Emotions evoked by entrepreneurship as a career choice: A road less travelled for enhancing science and engineering students’ business startup» (www.emonetre.tuc.gr ). [2013-2015]
- «On the factors influencing the adoption of clinical information systems by medical staff in Greek Hospitals. [2009-2010]
- Zampetakis, L.A., Kafetsios, K., and Moustakis, V. (2017). Using emotional persuasion for changing attitudes towards entrepreneurship: An interpersonal perspective. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Vol.7, pp. 50-54.
- Zampetakis, L.A., Lerakis, M., Kafetsios, K., and Moustakis, V. (2017). An emotional experience of entrepreneurship: Self-construal, emotion regulation and expressions to anticipatory emotions., Journal of Career Development Vol. 44(2), pp. 114-158
- Zampetakis, L.A., Lerakis, M., Kafetsios, K., and Moustakis, V. (2015). Using item response theory to investigate the structure of anticipated affect: Do self-reports about future affective reactions conform to typical or maximal models? Frontiers in Psychology - Quantitative Psychology and Measurement, doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2015.01438
- Melas, Ch., Zampetakis, L.A., Dimopoulou, A. and Moustakis, V. (2012). Evaluating the properties of the Evidence Based Practice Attitude Scale (EBPAS) in health care. Psychological Assessment. Vol24(4): 867-876
- Zampetakis, L.A. and Moustakis, V. (2011). Managers’ trait emotional intelligence and group outcomes: The case of group job satisfaction. Small Group Research, Vol. 42 (1): 102-123.
- Zampetakis, L.A. (2010). Unfolding the measurement of the creative personality. Journal of Creative Behaviour, Vol. 44 (2):105-123
- Zampetakis, L.A., Bouranta, N. & Moustakis, V. (2010). On the relationship between individual creativity and time management. Thinking Skills and Creativity, Vol. 5 (1): 23-32.
- Kafetsios K. and Zampetakis, L.A. (2008). Emotional intelligence and job satisfaction: Testing the mediatory role of positive and negative affect at work. Personality and Individual Differences, Vol 44(3): 710-720
Courses offered at the Undergraduate Level
- Organizational Psychology (PSY-3503)
- Positive Organizational Behavior (Seminar: PSY-3508)
- Work Psychology (PSY-3502)
- Introduction to the psychology of entrepreneurial behavior (Seminar: PSY- 3516)
- Statistics I (PSY-1202)
Courses offered at the Postgraduate Level