- PhD Student. Department of Psychology. School of Social Sciences. University of Crete (November 2014 – Present)
- Master of Science (Msc) in Applied Behaviour Analysis. Department of Psychology. Faculty of Social Sciences and Education. University of Bangor, Wales (2003 – 2006)
- Bachelor of Science (Bsc)in Psychology. Department of Psychology. Faculty of Social Sciences and Education. University of Bangor, Wales (2007 – 2008)
Doctoral Thesis Title
The role of the basic principles of Mindfulness in Affective Forecasting.
The aim of this research is to examine: (a) how the intervention of mindfulness meditation and the priming of collectivism or individualism affects the Affective Forecasting accuracy and (b) the relationship between the FFMQ's, Singelis Scale, the Emotion Regulation Scale, the Analysis-Holism Scale and the Meta-personal scale.
- Konstantinos Kafetsios (Supervisor), Professor in Social and Organizational Psychology, Psychology Dept., University of Crete.
- Despoina Stamatopoulou (Co-Supervisor), Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Crete.
- Antonia Papastylianou (Co-Supervisor), Professor in Social Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Kafetsios, K. & Karaolanis, S. (2016). On social status, cultural orientation and well-being: A comparison between urban and rural areas in Greece. In Proceedings of the 1st International Conference in the Social Sciences, University of Crete, Rethymno. icconss.soc.uoc.gr/en/papers/download/254/127/102.html
- Ιnternational Web-based Conference on Entrepreneurship in Turbulent Times.
Chania, Crete, Greece, 29-30 August, 2016.
- Ιnternational Conference in Contemporary Social Sciences.
Rethymno, Crete, Greece, 10-12 June, 2016.