- PhD Student. Department of Psychology. School of Social Sciences. University of Crete (June 2019 – Present)
- Magister Artium (MA) in School Psychology. Department of Psychology. Faculty of Social Sciences and Education. University of Cyprus (2011 – 2014)
- Bachelor (BA) in Psychology. Department of Psychology. Faculty of Social Sciences and Education. University of Cyprus (2006 – 2010)
Doctoral Thesis Title
Determinants of treatment response to state-of-the-art interventions for attention deficits: Child temperament, cognitive profiles, and family dynamics.
The aim of this research is the development of a multilevel intervention program aiming at the training of children with attention difficulties on various behavioral and cognitive skills as well as at the training of parents on optimal parental practices for the management of their children’s behaviors. Moreover, this research aims at the investigation of the contributing factors that should be involved in the implementation of multilevel evidence-based intervention programs regarding treatment of children with attention deficits such as individual child characteristics (cognitive profile, child temperament) as well as parental traits and behaviors and parent-child relationship elements that significantly impact the effectiveness of such intervention programs.
The research is funded by the Neo-PRISM-C project: NEurodevelopmental Optimal-Predictors, Risk factors, and Intervention from a Systems approach to Maladjustment in Children, which is an approved grant from European Union’s Horizon2020 - Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks.
- Panayiota Dimitropoulou (Supervisor), Assistant Professor in Educational Psychology, University of Crete
- Georgios Sideridis (Co-Supervisor), Professor in Educational Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Timothy Papadopoulos (Co-Supervisor), Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Cyprus
Pachiti, I., & Dimitropoulou, P. (2021, October). Virtual Reality: Intervention programs for children with attention deficits using innovative technologies [Symposium
presentation]. 4th Panhellenic Interdisciplinary Conference on Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder "From child to adult", Online.
- Pachiti, I., & Spanoudis, G. (2019, October). Adaptation and standardization of a language skills test on Greek-Cypriot population. Poster Session presented at the 9th Annual Scientific Conference of the Center for Applied Neuroscience (CAN), University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Pachiti, I., & Dimitropoulou, P. (2021, July). Integration of Virtual Reality Technology in an Intervention Program for Children with Attention Deficits. Poster Presentation (on demand) at the 42nd Annual Hybrid Conference of the International School Psychology Association (ISPA 2021), Nicosia, Cyprus.